Don’t stay stuck with the feeling that there’s something wrong with you or something wrong with your child – let’s break this down:
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Join us on the TPJ App for the full blog, private community discussion, and MUCH MUCH more: https://bit.ly/3pTCFn7
0:00 What if I hate my child?
1) This is normal. But even though it’s normal, there are things we can do about it.
2) It passes… change is ______
3) Your child might be going through a hard time right now
4) YOU might be going through a hard time right now
5) You hate their behaviors (or the way they make you ______), not them
6) You can do something about it! Take a ______ if you can
7) Coach yourself: Soften your ______ language – envision being loving
8) Inhibit yourself – imagine you were being ______
9) Imagine it’s your last day on ______
10) Invision your ______ moments with your child
11) List out the things that are ______ about your child
12) Reframe their ______ traits
13) Engage in ______ – bonding behaviors
14) Remember that love is sometimes a choice – ______ it till you make it
15) Use ______ and remember you’re not always a picnic yourself!
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
****SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/theparentingjunkie?sub_confirmation=1
Watch this next:
ANGER MANAGEMENT FOR PARENTS (https://youtu.be/BUjCr8WQ3UQ)
#parentingjunkie #parenting #loveparenting